Friday, September 19, 2008

Eggs

I made coffee for breakfast this morning and decided to be late for school. I like long mornings with loads of space for thoughts and staring wistfully out the window and such.

This guy came in at work yesterday he only spoke french and italian, so we spoke french. I discovered I remembered a lot more than I thought I did, and then he asked me to go to a café. He was nice and all, but I still gave him the old lie about my really jalous boyfriend. I’ve used this imaginary boyfriend as an excuse so many times now that I’ve almost gotten to know him, his name and his habits and stuff. When I finally go insane you’ll hear me muttering to him, asking if he could make me a cup of tea.

I found loads of eggs on the street yesterday. I’m not sure what exactly they were doing there, they were just hanging around, really.

No comments: